Roses are red, violets are blue, and with cosmetic dentistry, your teeth are white too! At Dental Solutions of Mississippi, we unleash your smile’s inner goddess. Using the most advanced technology available and backed by an outstanding team, your teeth are guaranteed to be brighter, healthier, and more robust every time. Unsurprisingly, we offer the best cosmetic dentistry in Canton, Mississippi!
Ready to upgrade your smile? Schedule an appointment today. You won’t regret it!
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments:
There is a wide range of cosmetic dental treatments:
- Dental Veneers. Veneers are wafer-thin, custom-made shells that cover the front of the teeth. We make our veneers with tooth-colored porcelain and lots of love! Veneers are a quality investment for people looking to straighten, lengthen, whiten, and strengthen their teeth.
- Dental Crowns. Also known as a cap, dental crowns fit over a decayed, damaged, or cracked tooth. Crowns restore size and strength and look great! We make crowns out of metal, porcelain, resin, or ceramic.
- Invisalign. Take your cosmetic dentistry into stealth mode and straighten misaligned teeth quickly and effectively. Unlike braces, Invisalign is removable, invisible, less painful, and doesn’t require a special diet.
- Dental Implants. Missing a tooth? Do not fear; a dental implant is here. Dental implants use titanium posts to connect to the jawbone and can completely replace a tooth. Durable and robust, dental implants blend seamlessly with the other teeth.
- Bridges. Not a fan of implants? Dental bridges offer a less invasive method for replacing a tooth. Bridges work by capping the two neighboring teeth and “connecting” the crowns with a new tooth.
- Teeth Whitening. Affordable and non-invasive teeth whitening is easy to make your smile sparkle. Teeth can be bleached at home or in our office, depending on your needs.
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Safe?
Yes! All cosmetic dentistry treatments are safe, effective, and proven. However, only some procedures are suitable for everyone! Consult with your dentist to determine the best route for your teeth.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry:
Cosmetic dentistry is essential! Here’s why:
- Improved Oral Health. Cosmetic dentistry sets up your teeth for success. While crooked, stained teeth may seem unimportant, minor imperfections can build up. Build an impeccable smile today, and thank yourself tomorrow.
- Refined Appearance. First impressions are essential, and a white smile can go a long way! Step up your professional career by investing in your smile. You’ll also look great in pictures.
- Replace Missing or Broken Teeth. Cosmetic dentistry is a one-miracle shop that gives hope to even the most broken smiles. With us, a complete, white smile is always possible using advanced treatments such as dental implants, bridges, and dentures.
- Improved Self-Confidence. It’s hard to believe in yourself when your teeth stand out like a sore thumb! You deserve a smile that looks fantastic and feels great.
Who is Cosmetic Dentistry For?
Cosmetic dentistry is for everyone looking to look better and invest in a robust and healthy smile. Cosmetic treatments improve health and self-confidence and make you look great! Our services apply to everyone at every stage of life:
- Getting married? Whiten your teeth for those pictures.
- Missing a tooth? Let’s get it replaced.
- Got crooked teeth? Invisalign can fix that easy-peasy.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Canton, MS
White smiles have never been more popular! Whether you’re looking for a simple teeth whitening or ready for dentures, we have your back. Dr. Ruth Roach Morgan and Dr. Jessica Morgan Vaughn have the tools, experience, and team necessary to turn every smile into a pearly-white masterpiece. Most people call us the Dental Solutions of Mississippi, but you can call us anytime.
Ready to transform your smile? Schedule an appointment today.